CASE NUMBER: 12-7778
DATE/TIME of LAST CONTACT: Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 1:00 P.M.
LAST KNOWN LOCATION: Stevens Creek Blvd. / Winchester Blvd., Santa Clara
MISSING PERSON: Matthieu TUVIGNON, 32 years old, Santa Clara resident
6’-1” tall, 195 pounds, Brown hair, Brown eyes
VEHICLE: Black 2000 Audi A6, California license 5RFU983
The Santa Clara Police Department previously publicized Matthieu Tuvignon as an At-Risk Missing Adult on July 19th, 2012. Investigators have been attempting to locate Tuvignon and know the following:
- Tuvignon left his place of employment in Mountain View on Thursday, July 12th for lunch.
- At 1:00 P.M., he made a small, insignificant purchase at a store on Stevens Creek Blvd. at Winchester Blvd.
- Tuvignon was recently counseled at work about his job performance.
- He has no known medical conditions and does not take prescription medications.
- He purchased a Glock handgun on July 6, 2012.
- His mobile phone was left behind.
- His passport is missing.
- Tuvignon’s vehicle was seen in Oakland on July 14th at approximately 2:00 P.M.
- His credit cards and bank accounts have not been accessed.
- Tuvignon is a French citizen who lives and works in the United States.
- There is no indication he has left the United States.
- There is no evidence of foul play, however Tuvignon’s disappearance remains suspicious.
Assistance from the public is requested to help locate Matthieu Tuvignon. Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is strongly encouraged to call Santa Clara Police Detective Mike Carleton at (408) 615-4822. Messages can also be left anonymously at (408) 241-9495.
Release prepared by Lieutenant Matt Hogan
Administrative Services Division